- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Republic TV appoints Laqshya Media Group as OOH AOR for 3 years
MUMBAI: Arnab Goswami’s Republic TV has appointed Laqshya Media Group as the exclusive OOH agency on record (AOR) for the next three years.
The media group will handle the nationwide outdoor media mandate for Arnab Goswami’s media venture Republic. It will leverage out of home assets for a period of three years starting April 2017.
Scheduled to go on air in the next couple of weeks, Republic is a global, independent news channel.
Aligning with the objective of the channel, Laqshya media group has conceptualised the campaign using its bouquet of tools, providing touch point centric and hyper localised planning to arrive at a right planning mix.
Laqshya Media MD Alok Jalan said, “We are thrilled to have signed the exclusive AOR with Republic for the next three years. The first leg of the campaign, which launched in Chennai last week, has garnered an overwhelming response and we are looking forward to having a successful partnership with the channel.”
Republic TV founder Arnab Goswami said, “We are excited to be partnering with such a dedicated team that believes in our ideologies. With this association, we are looking to maximise Republic TV’s pan India outreach and effectively reach our audiences.”
The high decibel campaign will go live across 80 cities including all metros and Tier 1 cities in India. The campaign launched in Chennai on 18 April.