- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Reliance Entertainment to release ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ in India
MUMBAI: Steven Spielberg’s next production in association with Reliance Entertainment, ‘A Dog’s Purpose’, will be hitting the screens on 31 March in India.
‘A Dog’s Purpose’ is a 2017 American comedy-drama film directed by Lasse Hallström and written by W. Bruce Cameron, Cathryn Michon, Audrey Wells, Maya Forbes and Wally Wolodarsky.
The movie is based on the best-selling 2010 novel of the same name by Cameron.
‘A Dog’s Purpose’ stars Britt Robertson, KJ Apa, Juliet Rylance, John Ortiz, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Peggy Lipton, Dennis Quaid and Josh Gad.
The film is about a dog that looks to discover his purpose in life over the course of several lifetimes and owners. It turns out that human beings are not the only ones that have existential thoughts such as the meaning of life. Man’s best friend is also looking for purpose, hence the title ‘A Dog’s Purpose’. Except the caveat here is that these beloved canines are able to reincarnate into new bodies, sometimes switching up breeds and genders.