- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Reliance Entertainment to release ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ in India
MUMBAI: Steven Spielberg’s next production in association with Reliance Entertainment, ‘A Dog’s Purpose’, will be hitting the screens on 31 March in India.
‘A Dog’s Purpose’ is a 2017 American comedy-drama film directed by Lasse Hallström and written by W. Bruce Cameron, Cathryn Michon, Audrey Wells, Maya Forbes and Wally Wolodarsky.
The movie is based on the best-selling 2010 novel of the same name by Cameron.
‘A Dog’s Purpose’ stars Britt Robertson, KJ Apa, Juliet Rylance, John Ortiz, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Peggy Lipton, Dennis Quaid and Josh Gad.
The film is about a dog that looks to discover his purpose in life over the course of several lifetimes and owners. It turns out that human beings are not the only ones that have existential thoughts such as the meaning of life. Man’s best friend is also looking for purpose, hence the title ‘A Dog’s Purpose’. Except the caveat here is that these beloved canines are able to reincarnate into new bodies, sometimes switching up breeds and genders.