- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Reliance Entertainment to release ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ in India
MUMBAI: Steven Spielberg’s next production in association with Reliance Entertainment, ‘A Dog’s Purpose’, will be hitting the screens on 31 March in India.
‘A Dog’s Purpose’ is a 2017 American comedy-drama film directed by Lasse Hallström and written by W. Bruce Cameron, Cathryn Michon, Audrey Wells, Maya Forbes and Wally Wolodarsky.
The movie is based on the best-selling 2010 novel of the same name by Cameron.
‘A Dog’s Purpose’ stars Britt Robertson, KJ Apa, Juliet Rylance, John Ortiz, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Peggy Lipton, Dennis Quaid and Josh Gad.
The film is about a dog that looks to discover his purpose in life over the course of several lifetimes and owners. It turns out that human beings are not the only ones that have existential thoughts such as the meaning of life. Man’s best friend is also looking for purpose, hence the title ‘A Dog’s Purpose’. Except the caveat here is that these beloved canines are able to reincarnate into new bodies, sometimes switching up breeds and genders.