- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Reliance Broadcast Network makes 3 key appointments
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd has appointed Atul Razdan, Nidhi Gulia and Sanil Suneja as national programming head, national marketing head and regional business head (Delhi) respectively.
The network said it has strengthened its core leadership team with consumer-focused professionals as it expands into the next phase of stations. The three new appointees will drive new strategic initiatives as part of their respective roles, aligned to the key business goals of the organisation and catapult RBNL on to an exponential growth trajectory.
Razdan has over 14 years of experience in consumer insights, product development and communications. He has worked with scaled FMCG brands in the past, has a rich and diverse experience in areas such as Brand Building, Communication Strategy, Marketing Research, Consumer Insights and Brand Activation. His previous career stints have been with Hershey’s India Pvt Ltd and Cadbury India Ltd.
At RBNL, Atul will lead content development initiatives for the existing network of 45 Radio stations and also the upcoming launches in 14 new cities.
With over 13 years leading marketing communication for consumer facing online as well as lifestyle brands, Gulia has joined RBNL as national marketing head. She has previously worked with brands like Sodexo, Adidas, MakeMyTrip and Yahoo.
Suneja possesses key competencies in business strategy, B2B sales, brand management, sales marketing, and digital marketing. He has handled multiple roles in his over a decade long career with Asian Paint.