- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Relativity-B4U’s upcoming comedy ‘Masterminds’ will now release on 9 October
MUMBAI: Relativity and B4U’s upcoming comedy heist ‘Masterminds’ will now release on 9 October. Earlier, the scheduled release date was 21 August.
The film stars Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig and Owen Wilson. Based on the 1997 Loomis Fargo Robbery in North Carolina, ‘Masterminds’ is directed by Jared Hess and written by Chris Bowman, Jody Hill, Danny McBride, Hubbel Palmer and Emily Spivey.
The reason for the delay in the release date is unknown.
As reported earlier by TelevisionPost.com, the expansion plans of the JV between Relativity Media and B4U will be impacted. Relativity Media is going through a rough financial patch.
Toronto-based Catalyst Capital Group has acquired all of Relativity’s senior secured debt amounting to $150 million. Besides, the Canadian investment firm is investing $170 million of equity. However, Relativity Media is not free of its clutch of debt-holders, including Colbeck Capital, and is in negotiations with them for a one-year payment extension.
Relativity Media will need to focus on bigger issues rather than spread thin its resources.