- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Red FM launches first horror show ‘Ek Kahaani Aisi Bhi’
MUMBAI: Aiming to provide new forms of entertainment to listeners, radio network Red FM has launched its first horror show ‘Ek Kahaani Aisi Bhi’. It airs at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
The one-hour show is broadcast across all Hindi-speaking market (HSM) stations of Red FM across India.
Red FM COO Nisha Narayanan said, “Today radio has gradually been evangelized to be a people’s medium. It has become one of the biggest source of entertainment. We believe in continuous innovation in programming to keep it fresh all the time. Apart from regular music-based shows, we have always introduced new genres to radio. This year we decided to differentiate and provide another genre which is new to radio- Horror. Horror as a genre is extremely popular on television and we believe will work brilliantly in the audio avatar too.”
The series will feature stories around horror and supernatural phenomenon of the haunted places collected from around the country. Every episode will feature a new story and will be narrated by RJ Praveen, who will take the listeners through the tales in his own engaging style.