- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Red FM launches first horror show ‘Ek Kahaani Aisi Bhi’
MUMBAI: Aiming to provide new forms of entertainment to listeners, radio network Red FM has launched its first horror show ‘Ek Kahaani Aisi Bhi’. It airs at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
The one-hour show is broadcast across all Hindi-speaking market (HSM) stations of Red FM across India.
Red FM COO Nisha Narayanan said, “Today radio has gradually been evangelized to be a people’s medium. It has become one of the biggest source of entertainment. We believe in continuous innovation in programming to keep it fresh all the time. Apart from regular music-based shows, we have always introduced new genres to radio. This year we decided to differentiate and provide another genre which is new to radio- Horror. Horror as a genre is extremely popular on television and we believe will work brilliantly in the audio avatar too.”
The series will feature stories around horror and supernatural phenomenon of the haunted places collected from around the country. Every episode will feature a new story and will be narrated by RJ Praveen, who will take the listeners through the tales in his own engaging style.