- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Red FM launches first horror show ‘Ek Kahaani Aisi Bhi’
MUMBAI: Aiming to provide new forms of entertainment to listeners, radio network Red FM has launched its first horror show ‘Ek Kahaani Aisi Bhi’. It airs at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
The one-hour show is broadcast across all Hindi-speaking market (HSM) stations of Red FM across India.
Red FM COO Nisha Narayanan said, “Today radio has gradually been evangelized to be a people’s medium. It has become one of the biggest source of entertainment. We believe in continuous innovation in programming to keep it fresh all the time. Apart from regular music-based shows, we have always introduced new genres to radio. This year we decided to differentiate and provide another genre which is new to radio- Horror. Horror as a genre is extremely popular on television and we believe will work brilliantly in the audio avatar too.”
The series will feature stories around horror and supernatural phenomenon of the haunted places collected from around the country. Every episode will feature a new story and will be narrated by RJ Praveen, who will take the listeners through the tales in his own engaging style.