- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Red Chillies Entertainment appoints Manish Hariprasad as chief creative officer
MUMBAI: Red Chillies Entertainment has appointed Manish Hariprasad as its chief creative officer, working towards delivering quality content for the company.
This is the second appointment by Red Chillies of former Disney UTV employees. Hariprasad was previously associated with Disney UTV Group as senior creative director for Disney UTV Studios and UTV Motion Pictures.
Prior to this, Red Chillies appointed former Disney UTV executive director Gaurav Verma as chief revenue officer a week back.
Red Chillies Entertainment CEO Venky Mysore said, “Delivering quality content will be of paramount importance to us at Red Chillies. As we work towards this endeavour, senior executive Manish will play a key role in achieving that goal.”
Previously, Hariprasad has been the associate producer on films like ‘No one Killed Jessica’, ‘Harishchandrachi Factory’, ‘Kai Po Che’ and ‘Chennai Express’.
He has also been VP content and development for UTV Spotboy and marketing head for Sab TV, apart from his five-year stint in advertising with Ogilvy and Contract advertising.