- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Red Chillies appoints Gaurav Verma as chief revenue officer
MUMBAI: Red Chillies Entertainment has appointed former Disney UTV executive director Gaurav Verma as chief revenue officer.
Verma was handling worldwide theatrical distribution at the film studio in his previous role. In the past seven years, he has spearheaded the distribution of over 100 films in six major languages. He has been involved with films like ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, ‘Delhi Belly’, ‘Barfi’, ‘Ship Of Theseus’ and ‘Chennai Express’.
Red Chillies Entertainment CEO Venky Mysore said, “As we work towards becoming a full-fledged studio, senior executive, with proven track records, such as Gaurav will play key roles. Our main endeavour is to develop high quality content and to disseminate it in ways that consumers are demanding it.”
Prior to Disney UTV, Verma was head of distribution at PVR Pictures.