- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Red Chillies appoints Gaurav Verma as chief revenue officer
MUMBAI: Red Chillies Entertainment has appointed former Disney UTV executive director Gaurav Verma as chief revenue officer.
Verma was handling worldwide theatrical distribution at the film studio in his previous role. In the past seven years, he has spearheaded the distribution of over 100 films in six major languages. He has been involved with films like ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, ‘Delhi Belly’, ‘Barfi’, ‘Ship Of Theseus’ and ‘Chennai Express’.
Red Chillies Entertainment CEO Venky Mysore said, “As we work towards becoming a full-fledged studio, senior executive, with proven track records, such as Gaurav will play key roles. Our main endeavour is to develop high quality content and to disseminate it in ways that consumers are demanding it.”
Prior to Disney UTV, Verma was head of distribution at PVR Pictures.