- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Red Chillies appoints Gaurav Verma as chief revenue officer
MUMBAI: Red Chillies Entertainment has appointed former Disney UTV executive director Gaurav Verma as chief revenue officer.
Verma was handling worldwide theatrical distribution at the film studio in his previous role. In the past seven years, he has spearheaded the distribution of over 100 films in six major languages. He has been involved with films like ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, ‘Delhi Belly’, ‘Barfi’, ‘Ship Of Theseus’ and ‘Chennai Express’.
Red Chillies Entertainment CEO Venky Mysore said, “As we work towards becoming a full-fledged studio, senior executive, with proven track records, such as Gaurav will play key roles. Our main endeavour is to develop high quality content and to disseminate it in ways that consumers are demanding it.”
Prior to Disney UTV, Verma was head of distribution at PVR Pictures.