- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Red Arrow International to distribute new reality format ‘Diet Wars’ globally
MUMBAI: Red Arrow International will distribute reality format ‘Diet Wars’ (international title), produced by LA-based Kinetic Content and NY-based Milojo Productions for US broadcaster ABC.
The show will air on ABC in 2016 and Red Arrow International will launch the format to the TV industry at next month’s television trade event Mipcom 2015 in France.
‘Diet Wars’ pairs six overweight people with six diet experts – each with a new, revolutionary weight loss plan.
Kinetic Content CEO Chris Coelen said, “There are thousands of diets promising to help people lose weight, but choosing the diet that will actually work is a different matter. Our new format sets out to narrow the choice by selecting six diverse and revolutionary diet plans and, for the first time ever, testing these methods on TV in a real life experiment. We are delighted that ABC has picked up the show and that Red Arrow International is launching it to broadcasters worldwide”.
Red Arrow International MD Henrik Pabst said, “In ‘Diet Wars’ Kinetic Content has created a truly original format that will seriously shake up the weight loss genre. This show puts the power firmly in the hands of the contestants – and avoids the humiliating stunts and contests of other shows.”