- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
RBNL ropes in Ajit Singh as national sales head SME
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL) has roped in Ajit Singh as the national sales head, small and medium enterprises (SME).
In his new role, Singh will spearhead sales with SME clients across the radio and TV businesses.
RBNL Big FM business head Ashwin Padmanabhan said, “We are delighted to welcome Ajit into the RBNL family. Ajit brings to the organisation a keen sense of setting up and operationalising new businesses, we are confident that under Ajit’s leadership, the SME vertical will flourish and grow.”
Commenting on his new role, Singh said, “I believe the media and entertainment industry will grow at a good pace and there will be immense opportunities for learning and growth during my stint here. My agenda will be to build the company’s respectability and partnership with new and existing SME clients, while making the brand experience more enjoyable.”
Prior to this role, Singh was deputy vice president and business manager for new branch distribution at IndusInd Bank.
He has over 11 years of experience across sales, product development, compliance, new branch distribution management including break-even across the banking and insurance industry. He has worked with brands like ICICI Prudential, ABN Amro Bank and IndusInd bank.