- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
RBNL ropes in Ajit Singh as national sales head SME
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL) has roped in Ajit Singh as the national sales head, small and medium enterprises (SME).
In his new role, Singh will spearhead sales with SME clients across the radio and TV businesses.
RBNL Big FM business head Ashwin Padmanabhan said, “We are delighted to welcome Ajit into the RBNL family. Ajit brings to the organisation a keen sense of setting up and operationalising new businesses, we are confident that under Ajit’s leadership, the SME vertical will flourish and grow.”
Commenting on his new role, Singh said, “I believe the media and entertainment industry will grow at a good pace and there will be immense opportunities for learning and growth during my stint here. My agenda will be to build the company’s respectability and partnership with new and existing SME clients, while making the brand experience more enjoyable.”
Prior to this role, Singh was deputy vice president and business manager for new branch distribution at IndusInd Bank.
He has over 11 years of experience across sales, product development, compliance, new branch distribution management including break-even across the banking and insurance industry. He has worked with brands like ICICI Prudential, ABN Amro Bank and IndusInd bank.