- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
RBNL launches in-house trade solutions and account planning division
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL) has launched its first in-house expert division for trade solutions and account planning which is aimed at delivering to marketers value propositions that go beyond promotions.
This move will see the strategy and solutions team coming together to deliver value to marketers that goes beyond the FCT purchase.
The functioning of the team comes into play with immediate effect and will be led by RBNL networks strategy and services head Sunil Kumaran.
The account planning team will aim for best utilisation of media spends and understanding clients’ marketing and communication objectives to come back with propositions which best utilise RBNL’s strengths to meet the set objectives.
Kumaran said, “The idea is to ensure partners investing in our brands are getting the best value. Over the years with our research, strategy and creative teams we have built a much deeper understanding of consumers and how they engage with media, how creative propositions can improve campaign effectiveness and how performance of our stations and channels can be effectively put to use to provide a strong marketing solution for client. This division will focus on utilizing this expertise to service clients partnering with us.”
It will further provide marketers associating with RBNL a proposal to increase effectiveness of the media plans. This will be done through a deeper understanding of content, media consumption and local consumer insights which RBNL has acquired over the years of its existence and a strong radio entity, states the company.
The team will work on key clients and provide them with recommendations on the utilisation of RBNL’s media assets.