- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Rajshri Media MD Rajjat Barjatya passes away
MUMBAI: Rajjat Barjatya, MD and CEO of Rajshri Media, died of cancer on Friday at Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai.
The son of Ajit Kumar Barjatya and cousin of filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya, Rajjat passed away at 6.30 pm. He is survived by his wife Neha and two daughters.
Rajjat, who spearheaded the digital business of Rajshri Group, was also the founder and managing trustee of Rajshri Foundation, a non-profit social enterprise.
His last rites will take place on Saturday afternoon at Worli.