- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Rajshri Entertainment launches digital food channel ‘Get Curried’
MUMBAI: Rajshri Group’s digital entertainment studio Rajshri Entertainment has launched a digital food channel ‘Get Curried’ on digital video platforms like YouTube, DailyMotion and other web and mobile platforms.
The new channel features HD videos of Indian chefs who innovate and experiment with food from across the world, giving viewers access to experimental cooking techniques and secret ingredients.
Along with the launch of the channel, it has also launched two experimental food shows like ‘My Recipe Book’ where food blogger Tarika Singh will unfold easy-to-make recipes with cheat methods.
The second show is ‘Today’s Special with Shantanu’ where Chef Shantanu Gupte will give a quirky twist to international recipes on his show.
Rajshri Entertainment MD and CEO Rajjat A. Barjatya said, “Food videos are extremely popular on digital platforms and appeal to a global audience. Get Curried is a heady cocktail of food mixed with fun. The look and feel of our channel, its videos and our chefs, is truly international. We hope it will be a big property in times to come and see huge potential for Get Curried across platforms – digital, TV, books, consumer products and events.”
The channel adds to Rajshri Entertainment’s portfolio of food channels including Rajshri Food (vegetarian recipes in English), Swaad Anusaar (Hindi language recipes) and Indono Daidokoro (Indian recipes in Japanese language).
The network had recently launched a television entertainment and news-based digital channel ‘Telly Masala’.