- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Rajshekar Patil joins TBWA\ India as creative director
MUMBAI: TBWA\ India has appointed Rajshekar Patil as creative director based in the Mumbai office.
Patil joins from Contract Mumbai where he was creative director for Cadbury and Asian Paints brands. His ‘Songs for Sisters’ digital campaign for Cadbury Celebrations recently won Silver at Yahoo Big Idea Chair.
With over 10 years of experience in advertising, Patil has also worked at BBH, Grey and Ogilvy & Mather. HeHe joins from Contract Mumbai where he was Creative Director for Cadbury and Asian Paints. His ‘Songs for Sisters’ digital campaign for Cadbury Celebrations recently won Silver at Yahoo Big Idea Chair.
has worked with brands like Vaseline, Marico, Skoda Motors and Diageo.
TBWA\ India Group chief creative officer Parixit Bhattacharya said, “Raj’s maturity as a creative director, digital smarts and an innate ability to spot opportunities for brands makes him a great resource to our young, ambitious and inventive creative department. I look forward to some disruptive work from him and the team.”
Patil said, “It’s always exciting to join people who have worked beyond borders. TBWA has a pedigree that is truly global. So, the next step is to quickly get to the important part – great work and good fun.”