- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Rajshekar Patil joins TBWA\ India as creative director
MUMBAI: TBWA\ India has appointed Rajshekar Patil as creative director based in the Mumbai office.
Patil joins from Contract Mumbai where he was creative director for Cadbury and Asian Paints brands. His ‘Songs for Sisters’ digital campaign for Cadbury Celebrations recently won Silver at Yahoo Big Idea Chair.
With over 10 years of experience in advertising, Patil has also worked at BBH, Grey and Ogilvy & Mather. HeHe joins from Contract Mumbai where he was Creative Director for Cadbury and Asian Paints. His ‘Songs for Sisters’ digital campaign for Cadbury Celebrations recently won Silver at Yahoo Big Idea Chair.
has worked with brands like Vaseline, Marico, Skoda Motors and Diageo.
TBWA\ India Group chief creative officer Parixit Bhattacharya said, “Raj’s maturity as a creative director, digital smarts and an innate ability to spot opportunities for brands makes him a great resource to our young, ambitious and inventive creative department. I look forward to some disruptive work from him and the team.”
Patil said, “It’s always exciting to join people who have worked beyond borders. TBWA has a pedigree that is truly global. So, the next step is to quickly get to the important part – great work and good fun.”