- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
QYOU premieres localised service on Tata Sky, inks content deal with Pocket Aces
MUMBAI: QYOU Media, the curator of best-of-the-web video content for multi-screen distribution, has said that its content has premiered on direct to home (DTH) platform Tata Sky under its content providing service ‘QYOU India’.
The QYOU’s curated and localised service will be available for Tata customers on channel no 200 (HD) & 201 (SD) through the Tata Sky app on Live TV and VOD.
QYOU Media co-founder, CEO Curt Marvis said, “We know that younger audiences often seek out the latest local content on the internet so this next step in our partnership with Tata Sky brings our curation of the best of India’s vibrant online content to audiences through their TV subscription. We have sourced some of the best local talent to make the shows as relevant and engaging as possible. We are delighted to add Pocket Aces to the programming line-up for this launch.”
QYOU India is working with many of India’s leading digital first content creators to curate the service. The localised service features premium digital first content from country’s most talented and popular content creators.
QYOU has also inked a content partnership with Pocket Aces, through this Pocket Aces channels ‘FilterCopy’ and ‘Gobble’ will be made available on QYOU along with Dice Media web-series ‘Not Fit’.
Pocket Aces co-founder Aditi Shrivastava commented, “We are thrilled to be a part of QYOU India on Tata Sky. Our company is committed to creating amazingly relatable and shareable content for millennials and gen-z audiences. We are reaching over 40 million unique audiences every week through our own platforms, and distributing via QYOU India gives us another wonderful opportunity to expand this reach. We look forward to distributing more and more programming via our partnership.”
Some of the new shows featured on the service are:
- QYOU India: A one hour clip compilation show of all India “best of web” short form video clips
- FilterCopy: Freshly brewed short videos from the sharable content channel of Pocket Aces
- Dice Media: 10-episode web series Not Fit from the premium web series channel of Pocket Aces
- Gobble: Mouth-watering recipe videos from the food channel of Pocket Aces
- VIBE: An authentic content destination documenting the change in narrative for urban youth culture
- Being Indian: The one stop shop for all things Indian. Presenting to you India at its quirkiest best.
- DESI HIP HOP: The No. 1 platform empowering Desi Hip Hop Culture globally with music, videos & events