- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
PVR to provide high speed Wi-Fi at its cinemas
MUMBAI: Multiplex chain PVR will provide free Wi-Fi at some of its prominent theatres.
PVR has selected O-Zone Networks, a leading public Wi-Fi service provider in India, for offering the services at cinemas.
“At PVR, we believe in reaching out to our guests in a way that makes their each visit to our cinemas a memorable one. There is a growing demand for technology and need for staying connected amongst our guests, all over the country. Our response to this demand and efforts are manifest with the introduction of Wi-Fi services at select cinemas of our chain. The service will soon be expanded to our other cinemas. With the launch of Wi-Fi services, we hope it will further consolidate our position as pioneers in the cinema going space,” said PVR chief of strategy Kamal Gianchandani.
Ozone Networks founder, CEO Sanjeev Sarin said, “Our aim is to build the largest Wi-Fi network in India by 2016 and our partnership with PVR is an important step in this journey. With 6,000 hotspots in the country today, we aspire for a connected world and through this partnership we will not only provide high speed but also a secure internet connection, which can be availed during the wait time for the movies. We are confident that cinema goers will enjoy all time connectivity at cinemas now.”