- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
PVR launches special merchandise for ‘Singham Returns’
MUMBAI: To engage with audiences, movie exhibition company PVR Cinemas has forged its first merchandising association with Rohit Shetty’s upcoming action film ‘Singham Returns’.
As part of the deal, PVR Cinemas has introduced an exclusive range of merchandise for its patrons to give them a closer look at the nuances of the film. The merchandise is integrated with PVR’s F&B service.
Being the cinema partner of the film, PVR has launched special ‘Singham Returns’ popcorn bags, sippers for beverages and lunch boxes that can also be carried home by patrons, as souvenirs at its various multiplexes.
‘Singham Returns’ is slated to release on 15 August.
PVR Pictures president Kamal Gianchandani said, “Cinema watching in India is changing at a dynamic rate. Today, patrons demand a personal visual treat when they enter to watch a movie. Internationally, movie merchandising is extremely popular with cult movies like ‘Star Wars’, the ‘Harry Potter’ series, ‘Jurassic Park’ and more.
PVR, being the industry leader, leaves no stones unturned to offer its patrons a global-standard movie watching experience in the country.”
The company has also launched a series of candy merchandising with Disney as well with its ‘Take Home Disney’ collection for international characters like Spiderman and Princess.
Some upcoming merchandise includes the likes of ‘Cars’ and ‘Avengers’.