- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Prakash Jha Productions hires Ashish Kaul as CEO
MUMBAI: Prakash Jha Productions has hired Ashish Kaul as CEO for its television and digital business.
Kaul moves in from the Hinduja Group where he was the business head for IN Entertainment India Ltd, the content vertical of the group.
Kaul has over 22 years of experience across the media & entertainment, telecom and FMCG sectors. He has worked in outfits like Zee Network, Bajaj, Credence International and Golden Medias.
Prakash Jha Productions is a brand incorporated by Prakash Jha, to take his unique brand – Cinema with Power – forward. It has been in the movie production business for over 20 years.