- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Prakash Jha Productions hires Ashish Kaul as CEO
MUMBAI: Prakash Jha Productions has hired Ashish Kaul as CEO for its television and digital business.
Kaul moves in from the Hinduja Group where he was the business head for IN Entertainment India Ltd, the content vertical of the group.
Kaul has over 22 years of experience across the media & entertainment, telecom and FMCG sectors. He has worked in outfits like Zee Network, Bajaj, Credence International and Golden Medias.
Prakash Jha Productions is a brand incorporated by Prakash Jha, to take his unique brand – Cinema with Power – forward. It has been in the movie production business for over 20 years.