- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Percept appoints Prabhakar Mundkur as director, business strategy
MUMBAI: Percept Limited has appointed Prabhakar Mundkur as director, business strategy. He will herald the next growth phase for Percept in the field of entertainment, media and communication.
In his new role, Mundkur will be responsible for providing strategic direction, creating opportunities for integration and paving the roadmap for the overall businesses under the group. He will work closely with the CXOs of the various businesses across Percept to identify and leverage strategic business and synergy opportunities for future growth.
Commenting on his new role, Mundkur said, “I have been part of the Percept family for a long time and have been an integral part of its successful growth story. I have witnessed quantum leaps in our business with path breaking concepts and ideas that became talk points of the communications industry. I hope to further upscale our strengths and streamline our synergies across the Percept group to create unparalleled value to our stakeholders going forward.”
Mundkur joined Percept/H as COO in January 2005 and was elevated to the post of CEO in 2011. He was further appointed as the executive director on the board of Percept/H in 2013.
He played a pivotal role in spearheading the agency’s growth over the past nine years with business wins like Canon, Toyota, SBI Mutual Funds, Olympus, Force India, Fedex, Carlsberg, Indian Oil and Zee Digital.
Percept/H COO Amitava Mitra will take over the strategic and operational responsibilities of Percept/H from Mundkur. With a vast experience in the 360-degree communications arena, Mitra’s role will be to take Percept/H to the next level.