- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Percept announces Sunburn Goa ’14 line-up
MUMBAI: Percept has announced the line-up for its dance music event Sunburn 2014 which takes place in December after Christmas in Vagator, Goa, from 27 to 29 December 2014
In its eight year, Sunburn 2014 will earmark new beginnings as the stage in Goa is set for what Percept claims is the biggest line-up of over 150 artists.
Sunburn Goa will have eight different stages, with each stage catering to diverse genres of electronic dance music. These genres include trap, dubstep, drum-n-bass, hardstyle and house.
Dance music acts such as Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Knife Party, Sander van Doorn, Sasha, Krewella, Baauer and Danny Avila will perform.
Percept adds that the burgeoning of young dance music talent in India has been supported by Sunburn at every festival. Keeping up to the glocal audience, Sunburn Goa will also host Anish Sood, Algorythm, Delhi Sultante X Begum x (Live), Dualist Inquiry Band (Live), Joshi, EZ Riser, Shaan, Reggae Rajahs and others.
The Psy-stage will play host to the top artists from across the world. Fans can get an aerial view of the festival with hot air balloon rides and airborne acts at the festival. The event will also offer cruises.
There is also camping and flea market which includes food and shopping. The festival camping ranges from basic tents to luxurious duplex tent-houses. 24-hour security, food and beverage services will be available at the campsite. Sunburn will also offer multiple ‘afterburn’ locations and parties and a fan village.