- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
PEMRA suspends Nick’s licence for airing Indian content
MUMBAI: The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) has suspended the licence of Nickelodeon channel for airing Indian content.
PEMRA had earlier directed all TV channels and FM radio channels not to air Indian content. It had threatened to revoke the licences of platforms airing Indian content.
ARY Communications is distributing Nickelodeon in Pakistan. The company had received landing rights to air only English content on the channel.