- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
PEMRA suspends Nick’s licence for airing Indian content
MUMBAI: The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) has suspended the licence of Nickelodeon channel for airing Indian content.
PEMRA had earlier directed all TV channels and FM radio channels not to air Indian content. It had threatened to revoke the licences of platforms airing Indian content.
ARY Communications is distributing Nickelodeon in Pakistan. The company had received landing rights to air only English content on the channel.