- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
PEMRA suspends Nick’s licence for airing Indian content
MUMBAI: The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) has suspended the licence of Nickelodeon channel for airing Indian content.
PEMRA had earlier directed all TV channels and FM radio channels not to air Indian content. It had threatened to revoke the licences of platforms airing Indian content.
ARY Communications is distributing Nickelodeon in Pakistan. The company had received landing rights to air only English content on the channel.