- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Paul Buccieri is A+E Networks studio prez
MUMBAI: US media company A+E Networks has announced that Paul Buccieri has been promoted to A+E Studios & A+E Networks Portfolio Group president.
In his new role, Buccieri will be responsible for A+E Studios and for leveraging the synergies across the A+E Networks brand portfolio including A&E, History, Lifetime, FYI and LMN. He will be responsible for all business aspects of the company’s brand portfolio.
The growth of A+E Studios is a major priority for us as content ownership and capabilities are vital for our future growth. With his wealth of experience successfully running ITV and the extraordinary business acumen he has displayed during his tenure at A+E, I am confident Paul will lead the team to new heights and drive strong results,” said A+E Networks president, CEO Nancy Dubuc.
Buccieri will report to Dubuc.
“Nancy has laid out an ambitious vision and growth plan for A+E Studios and I am grateful to her for trusting me to execute it. I look forward to following in Bob DeBitetto’s esteemed footsteps and partnering with Barry Jossen and the entire Studios’ team on building upon the extraordinary work they have already done,” said Buccieri.