- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Paul Buccieri is A+E Networks studio prez
MUMBAI: US media company A+E Networks has announced that Paul Buccieri has been promoted to A+E Studios & A+E Networks Portfolio Group president.
In his new role, Buccieri will be responsible for A+E Studios and for leveraging the synergies across the A+E Networks brand portfolio including A&E, History, Lifetime, FYI and LMN. He will be responsible for all business aspects of the company’s brand portfolio.
The growth of A+E Studios is a major priority for us as content ownership and capabilities are vital for our future growth. With his wealth of experience successfully running ITV and the extraordinary business acumen he has displayed during his tenure at A+E, I am confident Paul will lead the team to new heights and drive strong results,” said A+E Networks president, CEO Nancy Dubuc.
Buccieri will report to Dubuc.
“Nancy has laid out an ambitious vision and growth plan for A+E Studios and I am grateful to her for trusting me to execute it. I look forward to following in Bob DeBitetto’s esteemed footsteps and partnering with Barry Jossen and the entire Studios’ team on building upon the extraordinary work they have already done,” said Buccieri.