- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Paritosh Joshi takes up advisory role at Sun TV Network
MUMBAI: Veteran TV broadcasting sector executive Paritosh Joshi has taken up an advisory role at Sun TV Network.
“Yes, I have taken up an advisory role at Sun TV Network,” Joshi said, confirming the development.
Prior to Sun TV Network, Joshi was the CEO of India TV. He quit India TV after spending a little less than a year in that role.
Joshi was the CEO of Star CJ (now Shop CJ) from 2009 till 2012. He had joined the Star TV network in August 2005 as president, advertising sales and distribution.
Joshi also runs Provocateur Advisory, an independent media and communications consultancy service.