- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Paritosh Joshi takes up advisory role at Sun TV Network
MUMBAI: Veteran TV broadcasting sector executive Paritosh Joshi has taken up an advisory role at Sun TV Network.
“Yes, I have taken up an advisory role at Sun TV Network,” Joshi said, confirming the development.
Prior to Sun TV Network, Joshi was the CEO of India TV. He quit India TV after spending a little less than a year in that role.
Joshi was the CEO of Star CJ (now Shop CJ) from 2009 till 2012. He had joined the Star TV network in August 2005 as president, advertising sales and distribution.
Joshi also runs Provocateur Advisory, an independent media and communications consultancy service.