- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Orient Electric appoints Lodestar UM as Media AoR
MUMBAI: Electrical solutions company Orient Electric, part of the $1.6 billion diversified Indian conglomerate CK Birla Group, has appointed Lodestar UM as its media Agency On Record (AOR).
A global market leader in consumer electricals, Orient Electric offers diverse selection of consumer products including fans, lighting, switchgears and home appliances.
The account will be handled out of Lodestar UM’s Delhi office.
Orient Electricals has been synonymous to the Indian fan industry for over 60 years. One of the first tasks for Lodestar UM would be to drive Orient Electric’s foray into the highly competitive and growth oriented LED lighting and home appliances category. But maintaining the numero uno position in the fan segment will continue to be the topmost priority.
Orient Electric head brand, corporate communications Anshuman Chakravarty said, “Lodestar UM’s primary consumer interaction coupled with their media recommendations presented us with a fresh perspective of creating innovative solutions which are rooted in strong audience, cultural and technological insights. Through this intense media agency selection process Lodestar UM never ceased to excite us with their willingness to learn about the category, getting into the market to un-earth the current ground level situation and using this as a platform to deliver insights for designing our strategies.”
Lodestar UM Delhi COO Hema Malik said, “Orient Electric is positioned at a crucial juncture in their growth path and the stakes are high. The success of our partnership will determine much of the future trajectory of the company. Lodestar UM with its proven planning process, coupled with deep insights and solutions led approach will strive to create a strong and differentiated go-to-market strategy – cutting through the clutter and me too media activities.”