- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Orchard Advertising bags communications mandate of Amanté
MUMBAI: The Leo Group’s Orchard Advertising has bagged the brand communications mandate for international lingerie brand Amanté.
Orchard Advertising VP South Neha Contractor said, “It’s a matter of great pride to be associated with a brand of this stature. Our endeavour will be to ally with the client and take Amanté to its rightful position of being an iconic brand.”
Launched exclusively in India in 2007, Amanté is Sri Lanka’s MAS Holdings’ international lingerie brand, offering elegance, comfort and value to the modern Asian woman.
MAS Brands CEO Niranjan Wijesekera said, “The premium lingerie sector is poised for explosive growth in the next five years. You can expect Amanté to be right there at the top. We expect our association with Orchard to be a big factor in our success.”
MAS Holdings also supplies products to Victoria’s Secret, Marks & Spencer and GAP. Catering to the mid-to-upper segment lingerie market, Amanté is positioned as a premium offering and is progressing towards its stated objective of being a brand of choice for young women in the metros.