- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
O&M creates TVC for Cadbury 5Star Chomp
MUMBAI: Cadbury India and advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather have unveiled a television commercial announcing the launch of the new entrant under the Cadbury 5 Star umbrella – Cadbury 5 Star Chomp.
The new chocolate offers consumers a combination of chocolate, caramel and nougat of Cadbury 5 Star along with peanuts.
The campaign is targeted at chocolate-loving people across the country with the core message emphasising on the ‘eat state’. The campaign aims to encourage consumers to enjoy the caramel, chocolate, nougat and peanut bar celebrating the manner of consumption of the product and give the consumer an engrossing ‘eat’ experience.
Conceptualised by Ogilvy & Mather, the 42-second commercial is a conversation between a human and a ghost to highlight the heavy engrossing eat. The product will be promoted across the country through a combination of commercials across TV, digital and social media platforms to drive awareness and encourage consumers to bite into the Cadbury 5 Star Chomp.
Cadbury India director chocolate category and media Siddhartha Mukherjee said, “As category leaders we see a market making opportunity with Cadbury 5Star Chomp. The product has been developed keeping in mind the evolving consumer palette. Cadbury 5Star Chomp will introduce consumers to a completely new eat experience. Moreover, this launch is an important milestone in the journey of Cadbury 5Star and is expected to widen the brand’s play in the category. We therefore see the launch of Cadbury 5 Star Chomp expanding the repertoire of Cadbury 5 Star.”
The product is priced at Rs 15 for a 30 gm bar.