- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Nikhil Gandhi joins Times Network as President – Revenue
MUMBAI: Times Network has appointed Nikhil Gandhi as president of revenue. He will replace Ashit Kukian.
Nikhil will report to Times Network MD and CEO MK Anand. His key responsibility will be growth of profitable monetisation of the entire bouquet of channels under Times Network.
Commenting on his appointment, Anand said, “It gives me great pleasure to welcome Nikhil into the Times Network family as President – Revenue. His strong leadership skills, people management abilities and operational expertise along with his extensive background in the M&E space will definitely add value to Times Network. Nikhil embodies the action orientation that Times Network is known for and is a great business leader.”
“Kukian has decided to move on and pursue other opportunities and we would like to wish him all the best for his future endeavour,” he added.
Said Gandhi, “Leading the revenue vertical of a network that is growing and leading the media and entertainment space is exciting. My efforts will be to propel Times Network to greater heights and achieve the business objectives.”
Gandhi comes with over 17 years of experience in media with revenue and business specialisation and he last held the position of VP and head of revenue Media Networks, Disney India.