- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Nickelodeon and Sonic engage with over 500 schools across India
MUMBAI: Nickelodeon and Sonic have launched campaigns, ‘Nickelodeon Party Hard’ with Motu Patlu and ‘Sonic Jo Dekhega Wo Jeetega’, to make school time special by curating an entertainment and engagement event with kids.
Upping the edutainment experience at schools, the month-long engagement will reach out to over 500,000 children in 500 schools across 16 cities in India.
Viacom18 Media EVP and business head kids cluster Nina Elavia Jaipuria said, “Engaging with children and making our characters an intrinsic part of every child’s life has been our key endeavour. Our robust school time engagement helps us connect with kids as we imbibe core values and skills in them. We are sure that kids will be delighted to spend time with their favourite characters at school with their friends.”
The engagement programme kick-starts with the introduction of the Nickelodeon and Sonic shows, leading to children participating in multiple learning based games with their favourite characters. The games will be integrated with team building activities with their school buddies and the Pakdam Pakdai gang.
Stories of Motu Patlu will bring alive the spirit of friendship and themed games based on mind mapping. Analytic skills will keep children engaged and entertained while also helping them hone their cognitive skills. Select few kids will also get a chance to win goodies and party with Motu Patlu alongside winning gadgets from Sonic’s Pakdam Pakdai.
Brands like Alpenliebe Juzt Jelly, Hamdard Joshina, Dabur Red Toothpaste, Act II Popcorn and Luxor have partnered with Nickelodeon for the campaign. The initiative will culminate on 30 September.