- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
NGC to air its first talk show ‘Reel Talk Love’
MUMBAI: US infotainment broadcaster National Geographic Channel (NGC) has announced its first talk show ‘Reel Talk Live’. The aim is to push its series ‘Wicked Tuna’.
The ‘Wicked Tuna’ season three finale airs on 8 June followed immediately by the debut of ‘Reel Talk Live’. Captains and crewmen join host Mike Salk before a live audience to answer fan questions, reveal behind-the-scenes scoop and look ahead to the future of the successful ‘Wicked Tuna’ franchise.
‘Wicked Tuna’ follows a group of spirited fishermen from Gloucester as they make their living the way it’s been done for centuries — man versus fish, rod versus fin, one catch at a time. The stakes are unforgiving, but the paydays can be huge, as the fleet navigates the frigid waters of the North Atlantic in search of the magnificent and elusive bluefin tuna.
The aim of ‘Reel Talk Live’ is to add an exciting and interactive way to let those fans share the finale with cast members. Viewers can submit questions on Facebook (Facebook.com/WickedTunaTV) or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/WickedTuna) using hashtag #ReelTalk.