- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
NGC to air its first talk show ‘Reel Talk Love’
MUMBAI: US infotainment broadcaster National Geographic Channel (NGC) has announced its first talk show ‘Reel Talk Live’. The aim is to push its series ‘Wicked Tuna’.
The ‘Wicked Tuna’ season three finale airs on 8 June followed immediately by the debut of ‘Reel Talk Live’. Captains and crewmen join host Mike Salk before a live audience to answer fan questions, reveal behind-the-scenes scoop and look ahead to the future of the successful ‘Wicked Tuna’ franchise.
‘Wicked Tuna’ follows a group of spirited fishermen from Gloucester as they make their living the way it’s been done for centuries — man versus fish, rod versus fin, one catch at a time. The stakes are unforgiving, but the paydays can be huge, as the fleet navigates the frigid waters of the North Atlantic in search of the magnificent and elusive bluefin tuna.
The aim of ‘Reel Talk Live’ is to add an exciting and interactive way to let those fans share the finale with cast members. Viewers can submit questions on Facebook (Facebook.com/WickedTunaTV) or on Twitter (https://twitter.com/WickedTuna) using hashtag #ReelTalk.