- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
NGC in content deal with Chinese online video company Tencent
MUMBAI: Chinese online video company Tencent will air hundreds of hours of documentaries from National Geographic Channel from next year. The company did a deal with Fox International Channels (Fic).
Tencent Online Media Group president Sy Lau said, “One of our priorities is to introduce premium content in China. We are very pleased to form the partnership with FOX International Channels for National Geographic Channel programming. With NGC’s expertise on documentaries, we will co-develop programs focusing on this fast moving society”.
Fic China head Tony Qi said, “National Geographic Channel content is high quality, best in class programming that is designed to inspire viewers. We are excited that with Tencent’s extensive and innovative network, we will be able to bring NGC content to even a wider audience in China.”