- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
nexGTv takes global digital rights to Big Magic, Ganga
MUMBAI: Subscription-driven video entertainment app nexGTv has announced its partnership with Reliance Broadcast Network to gain worldwide digital rights to the network’s channels Big Magic and Big Magic Ganga.
The channels will be available for viewing through nexGTv’s platform for viewers around the world, except North America, as part of nexGTv’s paid packages.
Big Magic offers comedy sitcoms, including mythological and historical comedies, stand-up acts and comedy blockbuster films, as well as weekend and festive specials.
On the other hand, Big Magic Ganga provides regional entertainment for audiences from Jharkhand, Bihar and the Purvanchal region of India.
nexGTV COO Abhesh Verma said, “We, at nexGTv, have always endeavoured to provide the most personalised entertainment options to our viewership across the globe. Our partnership with Reliance Broadcast Network, which is one of the leading television networks in the country, further highlights our commitment to keep expanding the already extensive library of India-centric content available on our platform. We are confident that the Indian expat population will appreciate this latest addition of even more tailored regional and genre-specific content to their entertainment options.”
With the move, nexGTv will widen its viewership among children and teens by engaging them with shows like ‘Baal Krishna’, ‘Naya Akbar Birbal’ and ‘Vikram aur Munja’. Both Big Magic and Big Magic Ganga can be enjoyed by nexGTv users on all platforms, including mobile and web.