- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
nexGTv adds 4 channels for distribution on web and mobile platforms
MUMBAI: Subscription-led video entertainment app nexGTv has added four channels to carry on its web and mobile platforms.
While the three Bengali channels Rupashi Bangla, Dhoom Music and News Time Bangla have come from Brand Value, the Odiya movie channel Alankar TV is from Odisha Television Ltd.
As a part of the initiative, nexGTv now holds the worldwide digital rights to broadcast these channels for its users across the globe through its web and mobile platforms.
Ruposhi Bangla is a general entertainment channel with shows ranging from reality to socio-mythology, feature films to news updates and from comedy to drama.
Dhoom Music is a dedicated channel for Bengali music, while News Time Bangla is a popular regional news channel that delivers news on current events and latest happenings in and around the West Bengal region.
Alankar TV is a 24-hour Oriya movie channel from Odisha Television Network and is also the first movie genre-specific channel in Odisha. The acquisition of these channels by nexGTv would enable it to deliver highly curated entertainment solutions to users globally by augmenting its regional entertainment content library.
Speaking about the announcement, nexGTv CEO Abhesh Verma said, “We, at nexGTv, enjoy a rich, diverse consumer base both within and outside the country. As such, our endeavour has always been to curate and deliver highly relevant and popular entertainment solutions to our viewership. We are confident that the latest addition will add greater value to the mobile viewing experience of our users by granting them access to even more regional content to satisfy their entertainment needs”.