- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
nexGTv acquires digital rights of ATechnos’ 25 entertainment assets
MUMBAI: Subscription-led video entertainment app nexGTv has acquired the digital rights to 25 key entertainment assets developed and distributed by ATechnos, a leading digital media content distribution and techno media company.
ATechnos provides services in Video/Audio/Text/Image/App distribution and production domain. Their media distribution arms in 52+ countries have empowered thousands of customers worldwide and enabled several key content distribution partnerships. ATechnos is currently distributing approximately 11,000 clips in more than 17 languages on a daily basis.
nexGTv COO Abhesh Verma said, “In today’s digital-first world, snackable viral content is fast emerging as the preferred entertainment option for viewers across the globe. Even Indian viewers have caught on the trend, as can be witnessed by the rise in mobile-based video data traffic within the country. Since we, at nexGTv, have always tailored our offerings to meet the requirements of our subscribers, partnering with ATechno was a logical decision. The association greatly augments the entertainment options available on our platform and allows our users to stay informed about the latest trends, developments and gossip from the entertainment industry worldwide.”
The move will allow nexGTv users to view premium videos containing celebrity interviews, public reactions on trending topics besides style updates and news that range from bewildering to bizarre from around the globe.