- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Nevision, Red Arrow to develop TV dramas for global market
MUMBAI: Independent producer Nevision and global production and distribution group Red Arrow Entertainment have joined forces for a new co-development deal.
The partnership will see the co-development of drama for the international market.
Two initial projects are already in advanced stages of development: ‘Post One’, a high-concept series written by Gregory Edmont (The Secret Adventure of Jules Verne; Sweet Medicine); and ‘Geneva’, a spy thriller written by Matt Thorne (8 Minutes Idle). Both series will be produced by Nevision and distributed internationally by Red Arrow International.
Red Arrow Entertainment Group president James Baker said, “We are delighted to have forged this new partnership with Nevision. They are working with some fantastic writers to develop a range of compelling new stories. It’s great to work together at such an early stage to help get these shows made and find strong homes for them around the world.”
Nevision executive chairman James Cabourne said, “Red Arrow is one of the most exciting players in global drama and we are thrilled to be working with them to co-develop two major new series. Both projects have the potential to be breakthrough hits and we look forward to moving them into the next stage of production.”