- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Nevision, Red Arrow to develop TV dramas for global market
MUMBAI: Independent producer Nevision and global production and distribution group Red Arrow Entertainment have joined forces for a new co-development deal.
The partnership will see the co-development of drama for the international market.
Two initial projects are already in advanced stages of development: ‘Post One’, a high-concept series written by Gregory Edmont (The Secret Adventure of Jules Verne; Sweet Medicine); and ‘Geneva’, a spy thriller written by Matt Thorne (8 Minutes Idle). Both series will be produced by Nevision and distributed internationally by Red Arrow International.
Red Arrow Entertainment Group president James Baker said, “We are delighted to have forged this new partnership with Nevision. They are working with some fantastic writers to develop a range of compelling new stories. It’s great to work together at such an early stage to help get these shows made and find strong homes for them around the world.”
Nevision executive chairman James Cabourne said, “Red Arrow is one of the most exciting players in global drama and we are thrilled to be working with them to co-develop two major new series. Both projects have the potential to be breakthrough hits and we look forward to moving them into the next stage of production.”