- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Network18 Digital launches CricketNext mobile app
MUMBAI: Network18 Digital, the digital arm of Network18 Group, has launched a mobile app of its cricket brand CricketNext. The new app gives users the liberty to directly tap into their preferred content on hand-held devices.
Commenting on the launch of the app, Network 18 Digital CEO Manish Maheshwari said, “CricketNext is one of the valuable properties we have on board. Leveraging the fact that CricketNext stands for the ‘Next’ best thing to watching a match live, with the launch of the App we aim to reach out to a wider audience making it the ‘Next’ destination for cricket. To take this experience further, we have a newly designed Android and iOS App to offer a more smart, light and fast experience of cricket. News18.com has shown a tremendous growth in the past one year and has locked 42.5 million unique visitors in May’17 as per the Google Analytics. Taking this trend further, CricketNext has experienced a massive single day performance by locking 2.8 million unique visitors during India vs Bangladesh match in the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy 2017.”
CricketNext is known for having the fastest scorecard in the business with the layout of the scorecard in sync with the international linear standard. Along with this, visitors on the site engage in the popular features on the portal such as ‘From the Press Box,’ ‘From the Archives’ and ‘Off the Field’. This ensures that the visitor is constantly updated about the happenings in the field and has tabs on their favourite players.
The comprehensive experience on the website is neatly packaged into the CricketNext app. The users, through the app, can dabble in a smart, light and fast experience of the game with timely updates of their preferred sport.