- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Netflix to raise $1.5 billion in debt
MUMBAI: Internet TV service provider Netflix has announced the pricing of an offering of senior notes worth $1.5 billion. The size of the offering increased from the previously announced $1 billion in aggregate principal amount.
The sale of the notes is expected to close today (5 February).
Netflix intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, which may include content acquisitions, capital expenditures, investments, working capital and potential acquisitions and strategic transactions.