- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Nelvana signs multiple new SVOD deals
MUMBAI: Canadian media company Corus Entertainment’s Nelvana, which is a producer and distributor of children’s animated and live-action content, has sold over 800 episodes of content from their extensive library to multiple subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) service providers around the world.
Subscribers to iFlix’s SVoD service throughout South East Asia can now watch series such as ‘Babar’, ‘Babar and the Adventures of Badou’, ‘Franklin and Friends’, ‘A Franklin and Friends Adventure: Deep Sea Voyage’, ‘Max And Ruby’, ‘Sidekick’, ‘Trucktown’ and ‘Willa’s Wild Life’.
The Martian Group has licensed the SVOD rights to seasons of shows like ‘Beyblade Metal Fusion’, ‘Bob and Margaret’, ‘George Shrinks’ and ‘Ned’s Newt’ in Argentina.
Movile has acquired global rights to ‘Babar and the Adventures of Badou’, ‘The Backyardigans’, ‘Franklin and Friends’ and ‘Max and Ruby’.
In Chile, VTR subscribers can look forward to watching shows like ‘Babar and the Adventures of Badou’, ‘The Backyardigans’, ‘Franklin and Friends’ and ‘Willa’s Wild Life’.
SVOD service Vibiquity in Latin America has added shows like ‘6Teen’, ‘Babar: King of Elephants’, ‘Beyblade Metal Fusion’, ‘Cyberchase’ and ‘Mike the Knight’ to their roster of programs offered.
Additionally, in the US Cinedigm has gained the rights to provide ‘Babar’ to their viewers.