- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NDTV Good Times forays into a theme-based luxury and interior show
MUMBAI: English lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times is foraying into the home and interiors space with a show called ‘Luxe Interiors’.
Airing every Thursday at 7 pm, the series will highlight magnificent homes with a host of insights from ace architects and designers.
Aiming to help viewers create contemporary spaces inspired by the aristocrats of style, ‘Luxe Interiors’ will feature wall trends, furniture, unique flooring options, lighting and explore the latest product innovations, and design trends that can make your home or office your glamorous dream space.
The show will also feature insights from interior design experts and ace architects so you never run out of ideas on how one can make the home beautiful and luxurious.
The show is hosted by Devika Anand Gupta. It features stunning spaces like apartments, villas and offices from across the country, based on themes such as Minimalistic, Indian, Festive, Geometric, Office and Nature Inspired amongst others. The show features experts in the fields of architecture, interior design and home technology, including Krsna Mehta, Sanjay Puri, Arjun Malik and Pinakin Patel LLP.
NDTV Good Times channel head Arati Singh said, “At NDTV Good Times we are always looking for the latest ways to live the best life possible … and for the Young Indian …Interiors are a reflection of our style and personality. This showhas been designed to expose you to very best from the world of Interiors and offer options on how you can transform your spaces with the latest products and ideas and tips
Gupta said, “A home is the centre of our being and that space for me needs to be aesthetically zen! That is what we aim to offer with Luxe Interiors”
The show is targeted at viewers who don’t have the patience to put in long hours of research into building a perfect home.