- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
NatureFresh Acti-Lite ties up with ‘MS Dhoni’ the movie
MUMBAI: NatureFresh Acti-Lite, Cargill Foods India’s refined oil brand, has partnered the movie ‘MS Dhoni’ to take forward the new brand thought of ‘Raho Har Pal Active’ through in-film placement and a 360-degree plan.
Through this association, the brand has planned activities for its consumers, retailers and employees. These activities include TV campaigns, employees’ meet-and-greets with the star cast of the movie ‘MS Dhoni’, retailer engagement activities, movie tickets, merchandising and more. In-office activities include hunt for the ‘most active’ Cargill employee.
Speaking about the association, Cargill Foods India CMO Neelima Burra said, “Associating NatureFresh Acti-Lite with the movie ‘MS Dhoni’ is like a perfect handshake as both of them believe in the common ideology of a fitter and active life. Taking into consideration the clutter and competition, brands are looking at new and innovative platforms to connect with their audiences. Embedded advertising or in-film placement is one of the trending ways to execute this ambition. We are glad to associate with ‘MS Dhoni’ the movie as it will help us build a stronger connect with our audience.”