- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
NatureFresh Acti-Lite ties up with ‘MS Dhoni’ the movie
MUMBAI: NatureFresh Acti-Lite, Cargill Foods India’s refined oil brand, has partnered the movie ‘MS Dhoni’ to take forward the new brand thought of ‘Raho Har Pal Active’ through in-film placement and a 360-degree plan.
Through this association, the brand has planned activities for its consumers, retailers and employees. These activities include TV campaigns, employees’ meet-and-greets with the star cast of the movie ‘MS Dhoni’, retailer engagement activities, movie tickets, merchandising and more. In-office activities include hunt for the ‘most active’ Cargill employee.
Speaking about the association, Cargill Foods India CMO Neelima Burra said, “Associating NatureFresh Acti-Lite with the movie ‘MS Dhoni’ is like a perfect handshake as both of them believe in the common ideology of a fitter and active life. Taking into consideration the clutter and competition, brands are looking at new and innovative platforms to connect with their audiences. Embedded advertising or in-film placement is one of the trending ways to execute this ambition. We are glad to associate with ‘MS Dhoni’ the movie as it will help us build a stronger connect with our audience.”