- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
N.S. Bienstock to represent Veria Living
MUMBAI: Talent agency NS Bienstock has been appointed as the licensing and merchandising agent for Veria Living, a media brand devoted to health and wellness owned by Essel Group.
Veria Living makes wellness programming and related content across multiple platforms in the U.S. including a 24/7 television network.
NS Bienstock licensing agent Sid Kaufman said, “Veria Living represents a truly authentic health and wellness brand that naturally lends itself to the nearly $2 trillion global health and wellness market”.
N . Bienstock will seek partners for the brand in the natural and healthy products space including apparel, exercise equipment, food, health and beauty aids, biometrics and cookbooks.
Veria Living chief revenue officer Raymond Donahue said, “The Veria brand has reached a critical mass that now lends itself to the right kind of products. We are looking forward to establishing a foothold in the retail marketplace that will generate a new stream of revenue, as well as new marketing opportunities for brand.”