- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
N.S. Bienstock to represent Veria Living
MUMBAI: Talent agency NS Bienstock has been appointed as the licensing and merchandising agent for Veria Living, a media brand devoted to health and wellness owned by Essel Group.
Veria Living makes wellness programming and related content across multiple platforms in the U.S. including a 24/7 television network.
NS Bienstock licensing agent Sid Kaufman said, “Veria Living represents a truly authentic health and wellness brand that naturally lends itself to the nearly $2 trillion global health and wellness market”.
N . Bienstock will seek partners for the brand in the natural and healthy products space including apparel, exercise equipment, food, health and beauty aids, biometrics and cookbooks.
Veria Living chief revenue officer Raymond Donahue said, “The Veria brand has reached a critical mass that now lends itself to the right kind of products. We are looking forward to establishing a foothold in the retail marketplace that will generate a new stream of revenue, as well as new marketing opportunities for brand.”