- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
N.S. Bienstock to represent Veria Living
MUMBAI: Talent agency NS Bienstock has been appointed as the licensing and merchandising agent for Veria Living, a media brand devoted to health and wellness owned by Essel Group.
Veria Living makes wellness programming and related content across multiple platforms in the U.S. including a 24/7 television network.
NS Bienstock licensing agent Sid Kaufman said, “Veria Living represents a truly authentic health and wellness brand that naturally lends itself to the nearly $2 trillion global health and wellness market”.
N . Bienstock will seek partners for the brand in the natural and healthy products space including apparel, exercise equipment, food, health and beauty aids, biometrics and cookbooks.
Veria Living chief revenue officer Raymond Donahue said, “The Veria brand has reached a critical mass that now lends itself to the right kind of products. We are looking forward to establishing a foothold in the retail marketplace that will generate a new stream of revenue, as well as new marketing opportunities for brand.”