- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
mydala promotes ‘Gods of Egypt’ in India
MUMBAI: mydala, an Indian local services marketing platform, has collaborated with Viacom18 Motion Pictures to provide its customers the best of history with ‘Gods of Egypt’.
mydala founder, CEO Anisha Singh said, “We are thrilled to be associated with Viacom18 Motion Pictures for yet another great Hollywood outing with ‘Gods of Egypt’. We have a very successful track record as an effective digital partner for all the leading production houses. All the movies promoted on mydala have done exceedingly well. ‘Gods of Egypt’ being an epic tale of quest, we are confident that it will create history for itself.”
mydala will leverage its footprint of more than 130 million users to promote this film starring a stellar cast including Gerard Butler, Chadwick Boseman, Courtney Eaton and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. The film is directed by Alex Proyas.