- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
mydala promotes ‘Gods of Egypt’ in India
MUMBAI: mydala, an Indian local services marketing platform, has collaborated with Viacom18 Motion Pictures to provide its customers the best of history with ‘Gods of Egypt’.
mydala founder, CEO Anisha Singh said, “We are thrilled to be associated with Viacom18 Motion Pictures for yet another great Hollywood outing with ‘Gods of Egypt’. We have a very successful track record as an effective digital partner for all the leading production houses. All the movies promoted on mydala have done exceedingly well. ‘Gods of Egypt’ being an epic tale of quest, we are confident that it will create history for itself.”
mydala will leverage its footprint of more than 130 million users to promote this film starring a stellar cast including Gerard Butler, Chadwick Boseman, Courtney Eaton and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. The film is directed by Alex Proyas.