- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
mydala promotes ‘Gods of Egypt’ in India
MUMBAI: mydala, an Indian local services marketing platform, has collaborated with Viacom18 Motion Pictures to provide its customers the best of history with ‘Gods of Egypt’.
mydala founder, CEO Anisha Singh said, “We are thrilled to be associated with Viacom18 Motion Pictures for yet another great Hollywood outing with ‘Gods of Egypt’. We have a very successful track record as an effective digital partner for all the leading production houses. All the movies promoted on mydala have done exceedingly well. ‘Gods of Egypt’ being an epic tale of quest, we are confident that it will create history for itself.”
mydala will leverage its footprint of more than 130 million users to promote this film starring a stellar cast including Gerard Butler, Chadwick Boseman, Courtney Eaton and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. The film is directed by Alex Proyas.