- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Mumbai City FC partners with London-based tech start-up Fanmode
MUMBAI: The latest to partner Mumbai City FC for the Indian Super League (ISL) is a London-based technology start-up called Fanmode. An exclusive Fanmode app will not only enable Mumbai City FC fans to follow their team with live score updates and social feed, but also spur them by cheering for them in real time.
Fanmode GM India Piyush Choudhary said, “Fanmode is really excited to pioneer its fan involvement service in India with Mumbai City FC for ISL 2015. The founders of Fanmode greatly believe in the Indian sports market and hence Mumbai City FC being one of the most progressive sports entities in India seemed like the obvious choice to partner with.”
Mumbai City FC CEO Indranil Das Blah commented, “Building and maintaining a fanbase is extremely important for us and we believe that Fanmode will help us a great deal in doing that. Very excited to have partnered with Fanmode and have an app exclusively for our fans.”
Through the Mumbai City FC Vibecast app, fans will be able to ‘high-five’ each other, wave their team flag and cheer their team on from wherever they are during a match. The cheers would appear on their official website and Facebook page in real time. The idea behind this is to bring the fans closer to both their team and each other.