- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Mumbai City FC partners with London-based tech start-up Fanmode
MUMBAI: The latest to partner Mumbai City FC for the Indian Super League (ISL) is a London-based technology start-up called Fanmode. An exclusive Fanmode app will not only enable Mumbai City FC fans to follow their team with live score updates and social feed, but also spur them by cheering for them in real time.
Fanmode GM India Piyush Choudhary said, “Fanmode is really excited to pioneer its fan involvement service in India with Mumbai City FC for ISL 2015. The founders of Fanmode greatly believe in the Indian sports market and hence Mumbai City FC being one of the most progressive sports entities in India seemed like the obvious choice to partner with.”
Mumbai City FC CEO Indranil Das Blah commented, “Building and maintaining a fanbase is extremely important for us and we believe that Fanmode will help us a great deal in doing that. Very excited to have partnered with Fanmode and have an app exclusively for our fans.”
Through the Mumbai City FC Vibecast app, fans will be able to ‘high-five’ each other, wave their team flag and cheer their team on from wherever they are during a match. The cheers would appear on their official website and Facebook page in real time. The idea behind this is to bring the fans closer to both their team and each other.