- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Mukta Arts forms JV with Asian Cinemas to expand exhibition biz
MUMBAI: Mukta A2 Cinemas, the movie exhibition vertical of Mukta Arts, has entered into a joint venture with Asian Cinemas to expand in the southern region.
The two entities have formed a limited liability partnership (LLP). They will make over 25 single screens across the southern circuit in 18 months.
Asian Cinemas, a Hyderabad-based media and entertainment company, owns a chain of multiplexes and cineplexes across South India.
Mukta Arts said it is open to acquisitions and tie-ups to expand its chain of cinemas.