- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Mukta Arts forms JV with Asian Cinemas to expand exhibition biz
MUMBAI: Mukta A2 Cinemas, the movie exhibition vertical of Mukta Arts, has entered into a joint venture with Asian Cinemas to expand in the southern region.
The two entities have formed a limited liability partnership (LLP). They will make over 25 single screens across the southern circuit in 18 months.
Asian Cinemas, a Hyderabad-based media and entertainment company, owns a chain of multiplexes and cineplexes across South India.
Mukta Arts said it is open to acquisitions and tie-ups to expand its chain of cinemas.