- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Mukta Arts appoints Ashish Gharde as COO
MUMBAI: Mukta Arts, which has business interests across the entertainment spectrum from exhibition to education, has appointed Ashish Gharde as its chief operating officer.
Some of Gharde’s key responsibilities will be building content partnerships for the company across media and helping monetise the already existing brand of Mukta Arts.
Gharde has 18 years of experience in operations and human resource with well-known companies like Tata, Radio City and Balaji Telefilms. His last stint with Larsen and Tubro went on for more than four years where he was responsible for driving all HR initiatives as a Head of HR for Power Development, Nabha Power, Hydel Power, Railways Business, Travel & Aviation.
Mukta Arts MD Rahul Puri said, “Delighted to bring Ashish on board. His deep experience, knowledge and exceptional operational skills will add to our already strong bench to further advance Mukta Arts to the next stage of operational maturity and sustained growth.”
The company has a library of over 40 films. It has diversified its business into other areas of the film industry. The company has a thriving distribution and programming business, Mukta Movies Distributors, which has offices across India and has most of the major multiplex chains as partners.