- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Mukta A2 Cinemas to launch in Hyderabad and Sangli
MUMBAI: Mukta Arts Limited’s brand of multiplex theatres Mukta A2 Cinemas is set to expand its footprint and launch two new cinema screens in Hyderabad and Sangli on 25 July.
The theatre chain made its debut in India in 2012, having launched its first two screens in Ahmedabad and Baroda. With over eight cinemas and 23 screens in the last two years across cities, it will make its debut in Hyderabad and Sangli by launching its ninth and tenth screens respectively.
The production house Mukta Arts has business interests across the entertainment spectrum.
Each property claims to feature upgraded acoustics, Dolby digital sound with varied F&B options, 2K digital projection and more.
Its primary goal is to provide a multiplex experience in cities beyond the metros at affordable prices. Apart from showcasing latest Hindi movie releases, Mukta A2 Cinema also caters to the needs and preferences of its audience by bringing movies of local language.