- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Mukta A2 Cinemas comes up with special festive pricing across theatres
MUMBAI: Mukta Arts, which owns the Mukta A2 Cinemas brand of multiplexes, is all set to give its patrons a treat this Diwali by introducing special festive pricing across its theatres.
Spread across 31 screens in India, the special pricing is from the period starting 30 October to 11 November.
Mukta Arts MD Rahul Puri said, “Mukta A2 Cinemas is consistently trying to make the cinema going experience better for our patrons. Ultimately the audience and the paying public are the ones who matter. By moving to a flat pricing we hope that this will motivate cine-goers to indulge in the movies over the festive period when there are some terrific films at the box office. Mukta A2 Cinemas is trying something that has never been done before. But that is a sign of who we are; pushing the envelope for something that we think is in the best interest of our loyal patrons.”
Mukta A2 Cinemas will give patrons an opportunity of watching movies at a flat price throughout the day. The offer is valid at their cinemas in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Jai Hind (Mumbai), Gulbarga, Banswara, Sailu, Sangli, Bhopal and Kundli.