- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Mobikwik partners upcoming Shah Rukh Khan movie ‘When Harry Met Sejal’
MUMBAI: Mobile wallet company MobiKwik has partnered with ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
As part of the association, MobiKwik users can win free movie tickets, avail special cashbacks on film tickets and a lifetime opportunity to meet their favourite stars whenever they transact with the code ‘Harry’ or ‘Sejal’ till 3 August.
Red Chillies Entertainment head of marketing Binda Dey said, “ ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ is a movie for all age groups, especially the youth and they form an integral part of the movie going audience. E-wallets are becoming vastly popular, as they provide on-the-go, convenient payment solutions. The idea behind the collaboration with MobiKwik is to offer our audience an easy-going cashless solution to make their movie watching experience smoother.”
MobiKwik head marketing Akash Gupta said, “India’s digital payments revolution is being led by the millennial and most of them are Anushka Sharma or Shah Rukh Khan fans. Therefore, we have partnered with Jab Harry Met Sejal to gratify our users for their loyalty towards MobiKwik.”
MobiKwik has also created a TVC with Khan and Sharma that is playing on all leading media channels. “Our TVC is aimed at the new age users who love to save time, and transact securely and digitally, using MobiKwik,” Gupta added.
‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ is slated to release on 4 August. Users using the code ‘Harry150’ and booking tickets through MobiKwik will receive Rs 150 supercash.