- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Mobikwik partners upcoming Shah Rukh Khan movie ‘When Harry Met Sejal’
MUMBAI: Mobile wallet company MobiKwik has partnered with ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
As part of the association, MobiKwik users can win free movie tickets, avail special cashbacks on film tickets and a lifetime opportunity to meet their favourite stars whenever they transact with the code ‘Harry’ or ‘Sejal’ till 3 August.
Red Chillies Entertainment head of marketing Binda Dey said, “ ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ is a movie for all age groups, especially the youth and they form an integral part of the movie going audience. E-wallets are becoming vastly popular, as they provide on-the-go, convenient payment solutions. The idea behind the collaboration with MobiKwik is to offer our audience an easy-going cashless solution to make their movie watching experience smoother.”
MobiKwik head marketing Akash Gupta said, “India’s digital payments revolution is being led by the millennial and most of them are Anushka Sharma or Shah Rukh Khan fans. Therefore, we have partnered with Jab Harry Met Sejal to gratify our users for their loyalty towards MobiKwik.”
MobiKwik has also created a TVC with Khan and Sharma that is playing on all leading media channels. “Our TVC is aimed at the new age users who love to save time, and transact securely and digitally, using MobiKwik,” Gupta added.
‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ is slated to release on 4 August. Users using the code ‘Harry150’ and booking tickets through MobiKwik will receive Rs 150 supercash.