- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Mindshare options rights for ‘The Rise of Superman’
MUMBAI: Mindshare Entertainment, a division of the global agency, has optioned The New York Times best-selling book ‘The Rise of Superman’ from its author Steven Kotler.
The team of Mindshare’s chief content officer David Lang, filmmaker Dirk Collins, business manager Johnny Alamo and Kotler will be developing ‘The Rise of Superman’ into a multimedia series that includes television, a feature documentary film, as well as a digital experience.
Mindshare Entertainment president David Lang said, “Our mission is to bring compelling content to audiences in new ways. We are very excited to partner with this group, who are at the top of their fields in storytelling. Creating original entertainment content allows us to bring exclusive content to our clients. And, the team is excited to dig into this story.”
‘The Rise of Superman’ draws on over 15 years of research, including first-hand reporting with dozens of top scientists and top action and adventure athletes. It explores the frontier science of “flow,” an optimal state of consciousness in which we perform and feel our best. Using a multi-platform approach-film, digital and television, this project is about the deep science of ultimate human performance: the questions of what is possible for our species and where our limits lie.
Collins said, “Steven, Johnny and myself have worked tirelessly to position this project for mainstream distribution. The Rise of Superman is the only book to have ever hit science, sports and business national bestseller lists all at once. It’s a story that needs to be brought to life across multiple platforms and Mindshare Entertainment is the perfect partner to help realize this vision.”