- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Mindshare options rights for ‘The Rise of Superman’
MUMBAI: Mindshare Entertainment, a division of the global agency, has optioned The New York Times best-selling book ‘The Rise of Superman’ from its author Steven Kotler.
The team of Mindshare’s chief content officer David Lang, filmmaker Dirk Collins, business manager Johnny Alamo and Kotler will be developing ‘The Rise of Superman’ into a multimedia series that includes television, a feature documentary film, as well as a digital experience.
Mindshare Entertainment president David Lang said, “Our mission is to bring compelling content to audiences in new ways. We are very excited to partner with this group, who are at the top of their fields in storytelling. Creating original entertainment content allows us to bring exclusive content to our clients. And, the team is excited to dig into this story.”
‘The Rise of Superman’ draws on over 15 years of research, including first-hand reporting with dozens of top scientists and top action and adventure athletes. It explores the frontier science of “flow,” an optimal state of consciousness in which we perform and feel our best. Using a multi-platform approach-film, digital and television, this project is about the deep science of ultimate human performance: the questions of what is possible for our species and where our limits lie.
Collins said, “Steven, Johnny and myself have worked tirelessly to position this project for mainstream distribution. The Rise of Superman is the only book to have ever hit science, sports and business national bestseller lists all at once. It’s a story that needs to be brought to life across multiple platforms and Mindshare Entertainment is the perfect partner to help realize this vision.”