- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Milestone Interactive launches Narendra Modi game Modi Tsu’namo
MUMBAI: Game publishing, marketing, retail and distribution company Milestone Interactive has launched a fun mobile game ‘Modi Tsu’namo’ celebrating the BJP’s sweeping win at the general elections under the leadership of Narendra Modi.
Available at the Google Play Store for Android users, the game encourages users to join the victory celebrations of Modi.
The game play requires the player to match at least three or more faces of popular election candidates including Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal and Mamta Banerjee in a single swipe of each leader in any continuous motion combination, and earn points.
Combinations containing Modi will fetch more points than those containing any other leader. Users also have the option to play the game and share it on Facebook.
Milestone Interactive Group chairman and CEO Jayont R Sharma said, “The win for the BJP and Narendra Modi in the recent Lok Sabha elections has encouraged us to launch the Modi Tsu’namo’ mobile game. The game is part of our celebration of this momentous occasion. We are certain that with all the support Shri Narendra Modi has garnered, the players will have a good time playing this mobile game.”