- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Milestone Interactive launches Narendra Modi game Modi Tsu’namo
MUMBAI: Game publishing, marketing, retail and distribution company Milestone Interactive has launched a fun mobile game ‘Modi Tsu’namo’ celebrating the BJP’s sweeping win at the general elections under the leadership of Narendra Modi.
Available at the Google Play Store for Android users, the game encourages users to join the victory celebrations of Modi.
The game play requires the player to match at least three or more faces of popular election candidates including Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal and Mamta Banerjee in a single swipe of each leader in any continuous motion combination, and earn points.
Combinations containing Modi will fetch more points than those containing any other leader. Users also have the option to play the game and share it on Facebook.
Milestone Interactive Group chairman and CEO Jayont R Sharma said, “The win for the BJP and Narendra Modi in the recent Lok Sabha elections has encouraged us to launch the Modi Tsu’namo’ mobile game. The game is part of our celebration of this momentous occasion. We are certain that with all the support Shri Narendra Modi has garnered, the players will have a good time playing this mobile game.”