- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
MIB asks broadcasters to submit application for temporary uplinking 15 days in advance
NEW DELHI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has reiterated that applications for temporary uplinking permissions must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed starting date of uplinking.
The ministry said that the WPC wing under MC and IT also requires reasonable time to process such applications after clearance from the MIB.
The ministry said that it will not be in a position to entertain such requests if the application is not submitted 15 days prior to the proposed event.
Strict compliance with these instructions will ensure smooth functioning at both ministries and help in processing the broadcasters’ requests well in time, the ministry said.