- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
MIB asks broadcasters to submit application for temporary uplinking 15 days in advance
NEW DELHI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) has reiterated that applications for temporary uplinking permissions must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed starting date of uplinking.
The ministry said that the WPC wing under MC and IT also requires reasonable time to process such applications after clearance from the MIB.
The ministry said that it will not be in a position to entertain such requests if the application is not submitted 15 days prior to the proposed event.
Strict compliance with these instructions will ensure smooth functioning at both ministries and help in processing the broadcasters’ requests well in time, the ministry said.