- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Media Tracking of India innovates ‘i-Hyperspider’ to track company’s image in the market
MUMBAI: Media Tracking of India (MTI) has developed an inhouse search engine called ‘i-hyperspider’ which not only searches for keywords extracted from a sentence but also follows the data strings using its hyper threading protocol.
It intelligently searches for information by following multilevel links. This allows it to track information that is not only specific but also relative. Then MTI’s team of media experts finally put the information together in a sequence and remove irrelevant data and provide a crisp information report.
The result is data that can be used for business intelligence decision making. The information is extremely useful for tracking all information floating in web relating to a company or a brand or a person, including his competitors. This software engine also tracks the related and relevant industry trends.
MTI CEO Riyaz Ahmed said, “I have been in the media industry for over 15 years and realising the importance of media tracking, I had setup the news tracking service to track news in the print and TV, which I found was incomplete without online media tracking”.
MTI monitors all media across the length and breadth of the country, collates it and provides you the relevant data for effective decision making. Media is gathered from newspapers, magazines, periodicals, and primarily digital media.