- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Media Tracking of India innovates ‘i-Hyperspider’ to track company’s image in the market
MUMBAI: Media Tracking of India (MTI) has developed an inhouse search engine called ‘i-hyperspider’ which not only searches for keywords extracted from a sentence but also follows the data strings using its hyper threading protocol.
It intelligently searches for information by following multilevel links. This allows it to track information that is not only specific but also relative. Then MTI’s team of media experts finally put the information together in a sequence and remove irrelevant data and provide a crisp information report.
The result is data that can be used for business intelligence decision making. The information is extremely useful for tracking all information floating in web relating to a company or a brand or a person, including his competitors. This software engine also tracks the related and relevant industry trends.
MTI CEO Riyaz Ahmed said, “I have been in the media industry for over 15 years and realising the importance of media tracking, I had setup the news tracking service to track news in the print and TV, which I found was incomplete without online media tracking”.
MTI monitors all media across the length and breadth of the country, collates it and provides you the relevant data for effective decision making. Media is gathered from newspapers, magazines, periodicals, and primarily digital media.